International Students

Why study at CEETA College?

CEETA College offer a range of English courses in Brisbane for students of all levels, from beginner to advanced including universities entrance level. You can select one of our accredited any English course, or a more specialised program to prepare for university in Australia, get an internship, or take an English exam.

All our accredited  language courses take place in our main campus in Brisbane. Dedicated staff members will help you with accommodation, organise after-class social activities, and advise you on your future academic or professional goals.

  • Highly qualified and experienced native English-speaker teachers using hands on, practical methods
  • Small classes’ sizes – average 13 students
  • We take into account your learning needs – individualized plan based on your English level, and monitoring of your progress
  • Location – close to the Brisbane CBD. Yeerongpilly is a quiet and safe suburb. The College is located a few minutes walking from the train station.
  • Student Support – Our team is always available to assist with any issues that may arise during your time at CEETA.

International Students

English Language

Aged Care and Community Services


Diploma of Hospitality Management (SIT50422)

Certificate IV in Kitchen Management (SIT40521)

Application Process

  1. Prepare your application.
  2. Attach certified supporting documents
  3. Submit your application and supporting documents to CEETA College
  4. Receive your Letter of Offer. Note the expiry date for acceptance.
  5. Accept and pay for your offer. How to pay for your course.
  6. Receive your Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE – required for visa lodgement)
  7. Apply for your visa. Visa Requirements

Visa Information

International students need to apply for a Student visa (subclass 500) regardless of their chosen course of study. This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study full-time in a recognised education institution.


You must have:

  • applied for and been accepted to study in a registered full-time course at an educational institution in Australia
  • health insurance for the duration of your stay in Australia

What this visa lets you do

  • You can study a registered full-time course in Australia.
  • Eligible family members can accompany you to Australia.
  • This visa allows you to stay in Australia for the duration of your course.
  • You and your family members can generally work a specified number of hours. Once your course has commenced you are permitted to work a maximum of 20 hours per week when you are having classes, and unlimited hours during your course breaks.

You can obtain more information about the Australian Student visa on the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website –

How To Pay

You can choose one of the payment options below:

  • Payment by Bank Account
  • Credit Card Payment
  • Bank Cheque or Bank Draft made payable to CEETA College
  • Pay course fees online

If you prefer to use a CEETA College representative or agent in your country, please contact us at: