Learn Online – Your Way
Studying and achieving a qualification online is an alternative to regular classroom attendance and is ideal for those with an already busy lifestyle or who may live some distance away from the classroom.
We use the most up-to-date LMS (Learning Management System) available to provide you with comprehensive study resources and assessment activities.
Here are just some of the advantages of studying online with CEETA College:
- Study from home at your own pace: You can study from home at your own pace. Set your own study and completion timetable to suit your lifestyle preferences.
- Dedicated trainer support: An experienced and qualified trainer will be assigned to you to guide and support you throughout the course. Support and assistance may be provided via email, telephone, live chat or Skype.
- Nationally accredited: All our online courses are nationally accredited. This ensures your qualification is recognised by industry around Australia.
- Affordable fees: Select from a range of different payment plan options. You can pay in full with your enrolment and get a discount on your fees or you can choose to pay by instalment – including weekly, fortnightly and monthly options.
- Articulation opportunities: Once you have completed your Certificate level qualification, you may receive credit if you choose to study for a diploma.
Online Courses available:
- Certificate III in Business Administration
- Certificate IV in New Business Management
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Diploma of Human Resources and Management
Early Childhood Education
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
Disability and Ageing Care
- Certificate III in Individual Support
- Certificate IV in Ageing Support
Ready to study online?
If you have a computer (or tablet), access to the internet and basic keyboard skills, you are ready to study online.
Once you are enrolled we will send you a login and password to access our Learning Management System (LMS). This will give you 24-hour access to all your course materials, study resources and assessment activities.
You will be assigned an experienced and qualified trainer/assessor to assist and guide you throughout the course.
You can monitor your progress, submit assessments and communicate with your trainer/assessor at any time.
Ready to enrol?
If you know the course you want to study click the ‘Enrol Now’ button on the relevant course page. This will take you to the basic enrolment form. Once you complete and send this to CEETA College a member of our administration team will contact you to finalise your enrolment and explain payment options.